Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Time 2006

Tomorrow is a year ago that we had our wedding (30th December 2005) Can not believe it was only a year ago. I have been playing the 'what were we doing this time last year' all week. It was such a great time......

This year we are very much on a slow go - mainly cause I am struggling to move and always tired. I think this is the longest time we have ever stayed at home and not had to go to work.

I am due in 5 weeks!!! We are hoping to have the baby in 4 - but I guess I have no say in it really.
Mom comes on the 3rd Feb, so that is coming up quickly for her too! This will be her first trip to the USA and I shudder to say she will be arriving in Fayetteville...... I will make it up to her later!

Keep posted on our blog - we will keep you updated as the weeks progress. You can also add your comments so we can see your thoughts too.
Keeping in touch with everyone is very important to Deric and me. We do hope this helps us even more.

Love to you all

8 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Joanne & Deric - We're so excited for you and Beatrice simply cannot wait for her first play-date with your little girl! Have fun with the blog, it is an excellent way to keep people from far away in the loop. We sure miss you in London...
Sarah, Zack and Beatrice

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo and Deric, Love the idea of a blog - I am planning a photo blog for the new year so will keep you posted. Lots of Love - Diane and Jon Ps: HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEARS! Wishing you all the best for 2007

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne & Deric - Great news about the blog & thanks for all the updates on your bump. We will certainly keep in touch. May 2007 bring you, Deric & and little'n lots of happiness & excitement. Regards Ryan, Claire & Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary today! (dec 30th). Hope to see you all soon.

Anonymous said...

Mama Jo and DJ,
Jo tell DJ I said hello cause I know he still probably dosen't know how to turn the computer on. Site looks good. One day I'll be back in the US and I'll have to come by and have a Scotty mix a lot party. Tchuss. SE

The Jacobs said...

Deric and Joann, We are so happy to hear the news about your new addition. It just sucks we just found out a few days ago. I wish I got to talk to you on the phone when Roger called. Maybe next time. WE are sooo extreamly happy for you both and know you will both love parenthood. You both are incredably wonderful people and know you will do a wonderful job. Happy Anniversary to you both also. We miss you guys so much but in the very near future we will see you again in NC because we are moving back in June! We can't wait to see your new daughter and both of you. I am so happy you got this blog and will continue to check on it all the time. Can't wait to hear everything. Love and Friends, Karen and Roger Jacobs

The Jacobs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holbrook girls said...

Uncle Deric, Auntie Joanne and baby Kiki.... we love your blog site! Kiki's room looks great... you have a lot to look forward to in 2007 ... enjoy!
Love, Dawnele and Alexandra