Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Miami Trip and move to Kansas

I am happy to say we are settled. It took one whole week but we are unpacked and starting to find our systems here. This place is really great – we have a lot more exploring to do but I think one year here will not be enough.

Our trip was fine and we had loads of fun – as you can imagine there were so many photo’s I thought I would give you the quick version of our month away. See slide show below.

I should be updating more regularly now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for that. Was starting to forget what you all looked like Welcome Back.

Mom R

Huse Yo Mama said...

You look TERRIFIC! Great photos! Glad y'all are getting nice and settled!

Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo, Thank you for sending me your link. Love the pics!! K is getting big now and your tummy? Saw one pic of you and that tummy!!! Please send all my love to Derek and Kailey and send more pics of you. Want to see how my friend is doing!! Love Jxxx

Unknown said...

Great photos! Glad to see everyone is doing well. I can't believe how much Kailey has grown since we last saw her!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are settled again! Missed hearing from you!
Take Care!