Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Stuff

I don't have much to say lately. I'm a little dry. So I am putting a whole lot of pictures on of what we have been doing lately. It's all pretty random stuff..... but our life at the moment.

These are the cows that walk past our house everyday - when Kai sees them we have to go out and say hello... or as Kai does it, just mooo at them!



Deric bought Kai some ballet shoes (cause she wanted them in the store) I have one word - WRAPED.



Then this is Kaileys music teacher, she loves her and will never leave her side during class. Please note the pig tails.





We baked a cake and she descovered why millions of us actually bake cakes...



And to end off with... She learned about jumping on the couch - one of those cute things you know you have to take a photo of and stop really quickly.



We are all sick at the moment - I can handle Kai and myself when we are sick - but Deric alone is like having 10 sick toddlers .... really!!!!

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY for picture updates!!!

How cute is she!!!? Those shoes - oh, those shoes! And great action shot!

TW said...

I love that Kai is jumping on the couch with her ballet slippers on. Thanks for updating the blog. I know the feeling of not having much to blog about.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo! I found your blog via facebook. Love the pics of your cute little gal. How do you like Leavenworth/Kansas? My parents live in Lansing and that's where I graduated from high school. My dad retired from the army, but of course still works at fort leav. Kansas City is home to me and I miss it much!
Take care.