Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It sure is Christmas time!

Deric came home early today and we all played in the snow - I think 'ninni' was having the best time of all.....



















Then on Saturday we went to a Chrismas concert and to see Santa











We have just been chilling and keeping Devin out of the cold!!! He is growing so much and has already changed. He is still a dream and hardly makes a sound! Loving that... nights are on and off, he is now eating every hour so my time is pretty much occupied for most of the day!

We are really excited for Christmas... I am crazy about this time of the year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! His eyes are open.

Joanne and Deric said...

Dad!!! I told you, he is not a kitten!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous you guys have snow!!! Looks like you're all enjoying each other. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Great posts Jo! I love reading your blog as a Mom of two. It's very encouraging. Kai looks like she is taking to the older sister role. So sweet. Keep updating us.

kel