Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter, a little late!!!

For Easter we were house hunting in Washington State, and we stayed at Chanele's house. Kai had a blast there and I am still hearing about Aunt Chanele and the 'Al-pa-ka's'. She ran for the full week we were there, playing with Ethan and just having the best time. She coloured/colored easter egg's for the first time and had a easter egg hunt which she really enjoyed!











I'll just sneek these in of my boy!!!






Ethan started T-Ball. Deric and Kai went to watch a practice and then they all came home and played till it got dark. Now Kai loves to play, so Deric bought her the whole kit, and a bright pink bag to pack it all in to.








Lastly, we have been wanting to get Kai a trike, and she has been so excited to get one. She kept asking for a "purple bike". Over and over she would talk about her purple bike. I told Deric I think we should get a blue and red one so Devin could use it in 2 years. He nodded and agreed. In the shop we saw the purple one. I was telling Deric no way... we must get the blue and red one. He agreed and said that sounds like the correct and logical thing to do, then continued to pick up the purple one and put in in the shopping cart! I looked at him in shock and he just said 'conversation over, I am getting my little girl a purple bike!' What more could I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. Devin is lookin too lovely for words. More and more like Deric.