Monday, June 4, 2007




I have had a lot of people wanting to see Kaileys first two teeth.... well here they are. No sign of number 3, but we are waiting. Excuse the blur, its hard to get a 4 month old to stay still for the camera.

Things have been mad around here, my Mom broke her arm and was in and out of hospital all of last week having screws put in. But we will survive and she will be as good as new in about 8 weeks.



Deric is doing well - we are on the 6 month count down. I feel so fortunate to have such a sort time to wait. A lot of our frinds have gone for 15 months. But soon we will all be together again when everyone is back!
He is enjoying the video's I have been sending him of Kailey. They are such fun to make and when he comes to see us in December he will still have been a part of her life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIVINE (as you would say!)

I seriously can't believe she has two teeth already! You both look fantastic!

Please give your mom our love, as well as Deric. Glad you are on the six-month plan! I'm sure you're just dying to see him again!

hope school is well, too!

we miss you!

TW said...

I have not posted in while, but had to write a quick note to tell you how beautiful Kailey is. I can't wait to meet her. She looks a lot like you.
It is so refreshing to read your blog and be reminded of your positive outlook on life. You are amazing. Keep your head up and let me know if you need anything.

KDoug said...

I love the teeth! I can not believe she has two teeth. That is just crazy.

She is so adorable! Her personality is definitely coming through in her looks. I'm thinking she's more you at this point.

Glad things are going well.

Kel