Monday, May 28, 2007

After the birth of Kailey I have not been able to sit down very long, I was on painkillers for my coccyx for 3 months. So I decided to go to the doctor when I got to SA. He had X-Rays done, and after looking at them told me I should stop taking painkillers, as there is nothing wrong with me.

I still could not sit down comfortably, but I stopped taking pills. The doctor called me in this week, (2 weeks after seeing him) to tell me he sent the X-Rays for a second opinion and I have fractured my coccyx!!!!!!! He then said ‘you had better take painkillers!’ I told him I had stopped since he told me to… he was like ‘no you will never cope without them!’ He is obviously not a woman!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe you've gone four months with a fractured coccyx!!! You are superwoman! So, what now? Do the do surgery or something?

Anonymous said...

Great post and great pictures Babe!! Thank you so much for taking the time to keep this blog up to date. I look at it everyday.

Love you,
D