Saturday, December 8, 2007

Holbrooks Together Again

Hi Everyone!

Well I am happy to say I have a husband!!!! He arrived Tuesday not Monday. Due to weather conditions in the USA he was delayed and missed his flight to SA. He had to fly to Doha, Qatar and then down to SA. When he arrived his bags did not! When Deric’s sister came to SA her bags also did not arrive and we thought we had been struck by the same curse. But thank goodness Deric’s bags arrived two days later….. phew!

Deric met Kailey at the airport and her reaction to him I will never forget. It was like ‘oh here you are where have you been?’ They are so sweet together and you would never know they have been separated so long…. She does remember!

We are now at Bakubung – a game park about 2 hours from Johannesburg. We arrived yesterday and have been relaxing and working routines out! Today we did two safari drives during Kailey’s naps, I had a hot stone massage and then we went to Sun City (it’s a mixture of Disneyland and Las Vegas) We have now decided to stay one extra evening and will only go home on Monday. Tomorrow we have a full day of hanging out at the pool, another safari and hopefully we will be going to the Palace at Sun City.

Other than that … we are just connecting as a family and trying to relax.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for all three of you that you're finally together again. I know Deric was so excited to get on that plane to see you guys! I can't wait to see some new photos of Deric and his little princess.

Huse Yo Mama said...

Cry. Ing.

I was waiting to get an update. I'm SO happy he's home. How wonderful that they seem as if they had never been separated! I love it!

Can't wait to see you three in January!!

The Bellard Family said...

It is great to hear you 3 are together, at last! Trip and I are very happy for you all.

Beatrice Jarvis said...

Hooray! Happy Christmas to all 3 of you. Can't wait to see the photos. Enjoy.
Much love, Sarah, Zack and Beatrice