Friday, January 18, 2008

We have been in NC now for 3 weeks!!!!


We are settled now and starting to find our grove. Kailey is fine, she goes to sleep now at 7:00/7:30 and wakes at 8:00/8:30 and no more night bottle, I love this routine of hers – I hope she keeps it. We have had only two bad nights so far where she was cutting a molar and was up most of the night screaming. (Yip we are now on tooth number 16) But the late mornings make up for these nights for sure.

I have been seeing friends whom I have missed this past 9 months. Or, Dani and Rachel who is in town for 2 weeks from Texas!
These are photo’s Rachel took – She had her Lorelai 3 weeks before I had Kai. This is how fast babies grow up. Lorelai is 3 weeks in this picture and Kai was 4 days old. (It feels like 5 years ago at least)



But everything is going well – getting ready for Kaileys birthday next weekend. We are having some wonderful friends come and stay with us that we have not seen in ages….. I will update fully on the birthday weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to see you guys and finally meet Kai!

Anonymous said...

She is already prettier than when she was here if that is possible!
Mom

Huse Yo Mama said...

That is awesome that she has her groove now. Lorelai better be over this sickness before next week. I canNOT miss the par-tay!!!

I have more pictures of Kai, by the way. I'll have to upload them to snapfish and email them to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, great to see that you guys are settling down nicely and back in routine.

Miss not seeing you at the house and Kai hug.

Speak to you soon. 14 days to go!!!!