Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love Kiwi's, Ballet, Greece and a good night sleep


I thought Tanya would like this…. Here is a T-Shirt she bought for Kailey – today it was warm enough to wear it !!! Very cool. There are some Kiwi moms in our playgroup who have boys, so next week I am going to let Kai wear this – it will be very funny!!!


Then Deric’s mom made this ballet skirt for Kai – she loves it so much and dances with it all the time. Her friend Madeline and her played with it the other day so much they had to take turns to who danced in it!!!


On Saturday we had the neighbors over for our monthly international night (we choose a new country each month and have to cook a meal of that country) This month was Greek and it was great fun. I had to show you this picture of Deric and our neighbor Ziggi who are both men’s men holding their kids and having a beer…… shows how much things have changed!



We have only 3 months left in Kansas, I really don’t want to leave so soon, I am having such fun here. It’s going to fly as we have so much booked over the next few months. I have 2 cooking classes this weekend, we have a marriage retreat next weekend, and then we are off to Washington to buy a house. That’s not mentioning the Disney on ice, the St. Barbra’s ball, St. Patrick ’s Day parties , my Dad coming to visit us, and much much more…… to much fun! To think we have to start all over again. I have made so many great friends here.

On other Holbrook news… tonight we have a legitimate system in place with getting the two kids off to bed. It felt very nice to be in the next phase of having a new baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

JoJo I LOVE this!!!!
Great t-shirt and I was just thinking today-I wonder if it fits Kai??? I remember you said there are kiwi mum's you know so thought that it would make you all laugh...
Much love to the whole clan from the Reynolds's
tee hee still loving it!!!
XXXX

Anonymous said...

That little Devin in too sweet for words. As for Kailey in her ballet outfit.. well.... heaven on earth

Mom

Huse Yo Mama said...

Man, I miss you!! I can't believe you're moving so much further away!!!!

Unknown said...

Great photos! I'm finally having a chance to catch up on your blog...want to share your system for getting two kids off to bed?

KDoug said...

LOVE the posts. That one was great. That shirt is hilarious. Rob will appreciate the pic of Deric and the beer...oh, and the baby. Multi-tasking!

Washington? DC or like far west Washington?

Joanne and Deric said...

Hey Corey - I will shoot you an email about the system. I also have some great tips on issues that have come up with Kai and lack/less attention.

Hey Kelly - Washington State is where we are off too.... further from you guys!!! actually I will shoot that email off to you too since your #2 is also due quite soon!!!