Thursday, September 27, 2007

I could not control my excitement, so naturally I had to blog.
Tomorrow Kai gets her very first certificate. She has successfully completed the first part of her swimming lessons (the ones that teach babies how to cope if they fall in to water). They are having a special day tomorrow with all the little swimmers up to age 6!

In SA News Today……

1) A pack of baboons have moved into a town and are ransacking the homes, cars and shops for food. People have been advised to close up all doors and windows and stay inside till they move on.

2) A man was arrested for drunk and driving today – his name was….. Hakuna Matata (for those out there who don’t know this … its time to hire out the Lion King movie)

I am having trouble attaching pictures on the blog, so Deric is dutifully attaching slideshows… now you know what happened the last time he got no comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these news stories!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Kai on her achievement!

KDoug said...

I've been watching the baboon story on the Today Show and was wondering if they are by you. That's just crazy.

Deric - hurry up and put those slides up. It's not like you're busy doing Army things ;) Heehee!

Get lots of pictures of Kai's first "graduation."

Huse Yo Mama said...

Congrats, Kai! How fun! I can't wait to see pictures.

Those stories kill me! thanks for keeping us updated on the goings-on in SA!!

Anonymous said...

I heard about the baboons! Nuts.
-TW