Thursday, February 21, 2008

What Kai has been up to lately!



She is changing so much lately, before my eyes and there is nothing I can do about it!!! Seeing her become her own little person is just the best thing ever. I ask her if she wants milk, if she needs a nappy change, if she wants to go to sleep, where here toys are etc… she will answer ‘ye’ for yes and not at all for no!


But she is miss independant and has to walk EVERYWHERE! It's too cute!

She will start holding your hand and then pull away with her arms at her ears and usually squealing as she speeds up on a bit of a speed wobble!

She goes down stairs on her belly and slides all the way down, something like this...









We started her on swimming lessons this past weekend, since I did the ones from 6 months Deric has taken on these - of course I am right there taking a million pictures!


Other than that we have all been sick lately and have spent a bit more time at home than normal. She plays all day long and 'destroys' the house. Her bike is a top toy and she will get on and off it all day long (thanks Rachel and Kelly)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to feel that little hand in mine.
She has to stop growing up or I will not recognise her in 8 weeks.
You must somehow put her on hold.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Lovely Miss Jo,
I've been thinking about you, wondering how you are, remembered you had a blog, so managed to find you!! SO nice to see you're all doing so well and you're happy. I've been scouring this blog to see what it is you've been studying, but can't find it!! What's your Masters? And you're off to Kansas? Is your lovely hubby around for a while? I send you SO much love, know I think of you often and have so many wonderful memories of London with you in them. Love to Derek.
Donna xxxxxxxxxxx (Oh-Giffen, incase you've forgotten me:-)
donnagiffen@gmail.com

Huse Yo Mama said...

oh my goodness. I can't believe how quickly she's changing. The walking is adorable....catch it on a video camera, girl!!!

The headband is just too cute!

Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you guys!

Glad Kai loves her new toy!

Anonymous said...

No Ma, she is a little fower, let her blossem. Miss you all. Jo the Euro English joke was great, will show Nita.(SA english is not so bad)

Boetie boet