Tuesday, November 11, 2008

36 weeks of 40 and counting...

Things on this side of my world are getting slower. I forgot this phase of pregnancy and how limited you are to moving around. Thank goodness Deric is around much more lately to help me out. I am at that stage where if it falls on the floor it stays there till Deric comes home, or till I get down and pick it all up at once.
Here is a 36 week belly shot……. Oh and the toothpaste on my belly button … that was Kailey learning how to brush her teeth, my belly always seems to get in the way.

This is a picture of Kailey I just love – not because it looks like she just woke up from her nap, but because this is how I read to her and I caught her in her bed reading to her baby when she thought no one was looking.

Some people have asked me how I will let everyone know about when I go into labor. Well our hospital has wireless and we will blog as soon as we have caught our breath …. and yes with pictures.
So over the next 3 or 4 weeks just keep checking.

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

You look GREAT, Jo! No surprise!

So, I guess the big girl bed is working out just fine, eh?

The Jacobs said...

We didn't even know you guys were pregnant again!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Would love to hear from you. Do you know if it is going to be a boy or girl? When are you due? Wow I was really shocked when I see that you were pregnant again. I am so happy for you guys. Call me. Karen and Roger Jacobs