Monday, June 15, 2009

Brother and Sisters

I don't have much to say, so here are some pictures. Both kids are sleeping and I am going to go and enjoy the silence!!!!



He is sitting - so cute, he can sit for a long time, and usually ends up with a nap!
















He also has 2 teeth. Dinner is the only time I could catch him laughing so just enjoy the mess!!!!!









Here is how Devin and Kai play!

























Kai and I baked a cake for the first time, it was...... messy!!! (life lately is just messy) she was so excited, and we had to put candles in it and sing happy birthday as soon as it was ready.




















Sometimes they play well together - well Devin might object to that statement!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those little teeth are too cute. They are both so cute. You are really blessed.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Devin looks so strong and comfortable in his skin. He seems to be handling any rough treatment from a rough sister with ease.

The house must be nice now that you have started to settle in. Kailey at the chocolate cake looks like a very neat serving arrangement.

Just 4 weeks ago... - seems like a long time. Great memories. Thanks.
Nampa

Anonymous said...

I forgot how wonderful it is to see pictures of the family when I'm gone. Thanks so much Jo. I laughed and smiled.

Love you,
Deric

Huse Yo Mama said...

Aww!! How adorable are they!? I can't believe Devin is so stinkin' big already!? When did he ditch the newborn stage?

I miss you guys!