Saturday, June 27, 2009

The correct use of house hold objects

It’s about time we all learn the correct use of common house hold objects. I thought I would educate you all. Kailey has shown me the way and was totally prepared to model what the following things are used for…..


A sieve?


No! it's really a space helmet used to fly to the moon!


A toy dinosaur????


No, it's a trumpet!


A paper towl roll?


No, it's a telescope to find whales!


A laundry basket?


No, it's a fishing boat!


A rolling pin?


No, it's a walking stick!


A monitor?


No, it's a cell phone!


A broom?


No, it's a witches flying broom (note the mean witch face)


So now you know! Next time you fly to the moon, go whale watching , go on a long walk, or want to go fishing you know what you need to take!

Your welcome!

6 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

How sweet is this!?

Oh man, and her shirt, I heart it!

Anonymous said...

How cute. You have given me such an idea - when I come in Nov. I must bring Kailey a vuvuzela and then she can drive the neighbours crazy. Watch soccer from SA to see what a vuvuzela is and enjoy the noise. (maybe I will bring just a little one)
Mom

Anonymous said...

Very Funny!!! Can't wait to get home to see you guys. 3 more sleeps!!

Love You
Deric

Anonymous said...

The dinosaur was a real hit from the day Grandpaw Jack bought it. I am pleased to see that it is surviving the constant attention. Dinosaurs have not been known to survive long, you know. I hope this one has better luck. Oh she is a cutie pie! Thanks for the photos.
Dad.

Kellie said...

So cute! I am glad she is keeping you in line!

Anonymous said...

Still loving that shirt Jojo!
XXXXXXXXX
Duckie and Stoopid Sru