Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY!!!

Happy Fathers day Daddy!!
I started this photo shoot with the image in my mind of two children sitting down (still), staring at the same time into the camera and giving me a big smile..... it did not quite work out like that!!! Here is the photo shoot for you to see, I hope you enjoy and know we are thinking of you today!

Love you! Hurry home we miss you!!!!


The begining was quiet civil - Devin was very interested in what was happening

Then Kailey became interested and just wanted to let me know it was Devin who broke the sign

She tried to get the sign away from him...


...and in the process it tore more - she was very upset with this

So she stood away from him so he could not break it anymore!

Eventually I got them back together

But she would not hold it up for me

She lost interest and Devin got his sign back

It was destroyed!

But who cares when it was done by such a cutie pie!!!


Happy Fathers day to Nampa and Grandpa too!!! We love you lots and are so happy your our parents and our kids grandparents!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the best fathers day gift I've ever recieved. Thanks for letting me know it was fathers day!!! I didn't know!!

Love you all. See you soon.

The luckiest Daddy in the world.
Deric

Anonymous said...

PHEW. That must have been interesting to produce but so great in the end. Hair not too bad it can be fixed. Great pictures. Love the interaction.
Happy fathers day to all the dads.

Mom

Joanne and Deric said...

This was done before the hair cut!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how Devin is looking so strong. Kailey had better be nice to him 'cause soon he will be calling the shots.
Dad

Unknown said...

Oh, yes, the fun of photographing two little ones! Ha! Great post!

TW said...

I love the photo story. I think it is pretty typical of little ones...but it is great you captured the entire thing.

Dawnele said...

Joanne,

You always do such a wonderful job on your blogs! We sure miss you guys... those kids are so gorgeous! I can't wait until we all get together again!

Love you all,
Dawnele, Bill, Justice, Lexy and Bristol