Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have not had time to blog in a while, and I still want to put some pic’s on of my dad’s trip. It was so much fun, and so wonderful I have to share.

So that will be coming soon, as soon as I find my camera (it’s in a box somewhere)
So here is a quick update:

• We are officially in our new house in Washington state –(near Olympia)
• Deric is back at work
• Devin is now 6 months – he sat on his 6 month birthday –yay!
• We are exploring and figuring out our new town
• It’s taking longer to unpack than normal since Devin has decided that the only place he won’t cry is on my hip! So unpacking with one arm is slowing me down.
• We are setting new systems and routines
• Basically we are just finding our feet and will be back ‘with it’ real soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew I was nearly going into a decline waiting for blog update. Thanks. Mom