Friday, January 19, 2007

AHHH Progress!!!!

Well I am at 1cm dilated..... just 9 to go......I will spare you all the the gory details, but we are very happy with this for now. The next question is how long will I stay here! What I am hoping for and what we will get are 2 different things, but its all moving along.... We will keep you updated!

Right now I am relaxing and keeping calm. The weather has taken a turn for the worst - so I don't think I'm going to get all those walks in I was planning. (I know, since I left London I have become soft!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted. I was going to call you today to make sure you were all right. I hadn't heard from you, so I thought maybe you were in the hospital. I'm glad you're dilating!! Email me all the gory details!!

TW said...

Wishing you all the best and eagerly waiting for "the news."