Sunday, January 14, 2007


I have 2-3 weeks left!!! I am massive!!!

I cant believe how quickly time is going now. At least now I can chill out and not go to work, maternity leave starts on Monday. I am sure I will still be meeting the girls for lunches and then coming home for my afternoon nap - I know what your saying 'enjoy it while you can' and I will!

Feels so strange for Deric and I to have so little to report - usually we are traveling and getting around. But now....... we have to stay close to the hospital just in case!
We have booked the baby's christening on the 18th February, we had to attend classes over the past few weeks. So now that that's over we have done all the classes we need to do. Birthing (7 classes), infant CPR (1 class), and christening (2 classes)... done! And I am sure everything we learnt in these classes will be thrown out the window the day the baby comes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING, Jo!!! Seriously - you make one of the prettiest pregnant women I've ever seen. gorgeous - simply gorgeous!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

You look so beautiful! :-)