Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Time

Just a few hours after posting the polls from work - my water just broke. It's 4:20am now so I will have a baby in 24 hours!! (Yikes)
After spending the day yesterday at the Spa for my Birthday (compliments of my wonderful husband) She has decided that its time. My wish came true, all I asked from day 1 was that she would not be born on my birthday, the day after is a good compromise.

I am pleased to say Deric is doing well!!!

Next time I post, will be in a few days hopefully with photos for you all.........

Wish me luck - we are leaving soon for the hospital.

8 comments:

TW said...

Yippee!!! I am thinking of you. I know you are doing great.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you stopped to update your blog after your water broke. :-) Fun times are ahead. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! We're looking forward to the pics.

Beatrice Jarvis said...

We can't wait to hear the good news. Here's to a happy and healthy Mommy, Daddy and Baby!!

-Sarah, Zack & Beatrice

Anonymous said...

I love that you updated your blog. That is great and shows how ready you are to have that baby (calm and relaxed.) I hope everything went as planned. Can't wait to hear about it.

- Kelly

Karen said...

Again congrats! I can't wait to see the little one! Hope you're doing well!

Brando said...

i was sick today from work, so i have been calling everyone to find out the news....I can't wait to hear all the details!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait to see the pics of your new addition. Congratulations and the fun is yet to come. Hope you got alot of sleep before now. HAHAHA Again, congratulations and we are so happy for you.
Karen and Roger Jacobs