Thursday, January 11, 2007

Its been a while

I have had every intention of writing, but lately I get home and just veg... poor Deric, his wife is such fun lately!!
I have my last day of work tomorrow, bigger bonus is its a half day. Then I can chill and finally spend time reading all those books I should have read a while ago.
My last doctors appointment was good, we are at 37 weeks (2-3 weeks left)- I am progressing well, but she still needs to get bigger before I start wishing her into the world. The problem is I don't think there is enough space! I waddle around, and when I walk to the loo I am grateful for the rest when I get there. But we are so excited for our new beginning.
I will send some updated pictures soon, so prepare yourselves for my ever expanding body. I am 108cm/42" now (I started at 73cm)
Thank you for all your emails and comments that have come in lately - I so enjoy reading them
Cheers for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, girl...it's just around the corner! We are so excited for you two! There is a picture of you and Deric with Lorelai on my site. You two look adorable and SO ready to be fantastic parents!!! You are a natural, girl!

Enjoy your LAST day at work! I'm so ecstatic for you. If you want help with anything at home before Kailey gets here, let me know. I'm just around the corner, remember!

Karen said...

I am definitely going to miss you at work Jo! And your belly too! :-)